Friday 20 February 2009

Hello

It took me very long time to make my decision to open this blog in English because it is not my first language and my English language is very poor. The idea behind this decision is writing in English blog is a very good practise to improve my English. Then I started thinking about the topic of this blog. There are nothing to write about my live except that I had woken up one day to find myself starting the procedure to travel to the UK as a dependant on my wife who has got a scholarship from my government to study English and Master in Mathematics. I left every thing behind me. I used to work in a good stable job and I own my house, car and good relationships with the local community. I am not sure what are going to happen when I will go back to my country.
I have been in the UK for six months. At the end, the sponsor of my wife decided to include me to her scholarship. A family with three children, one of five years old daughter, three and half years old twins sons and a full time students parents will led things to be very tough for me and my wife, but we will manage by helping each other to be succeeded.

No comments: