Saturday 23 May 2009

My father

In every family there is a leader and that leader influences the members of the family either positively or negatively. My father is the leader of my family. He brought me up in a big traditional family with conservative values. Also, I got most of my positive traits from him (if I have any). His name is Salem. He is more than eighty years old. He is both a businessman and a farmer; although, he roughly knows how to read and write. He is an independent hard-worker. Furthermore, my father put a lot of his efforts into helping all the members of the family to build up their lives and their own families. My father usually does not express his emotions; however, at specific times he does. For instance, at the day of my travelling to the UK, he cried. After all his hard work, he and my mother are living together and still care about us. In fact, my siblings and I are proud of them and working hard to make them happy and satisfied. For example, I have eleven siblings. We all have our own nuclear families; nevertheless, we still care about our parents. Also, we do nothing without their advice. In brief, my father is the leader of my life.

No comments: